EK-CryoFuel Navy Blue (Premix 1000mL) 3831109813270
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling. EK recommends the use of the filling bottle which is designed to make a loop filling process much easier. Characteristics: – Low electrical conductivity – Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards – High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors – Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials – Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days) – RoHS compliant – 2-year shelf time after bottling Technical data: Color: Navy Blue (transparent) Content: 1000 mL Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10% UV Reactive: Yes Neutral pH: 6 – 8 Decomposition temperature: >65°C (>150°F)* Recommended use temperature range: 5- to 60°C (40- to 140°F) *Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature. Made in Slovenia – Europe! SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Shake before use!
Livraison fiable - tarif fixe partout au Canada
Paiement sécurisé - Vos données sont protégées
Votre panier est vide.Retour à la boutique