EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D Mini D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi 3831109837016
Bottom: EK-CoolStream SE360 radiator Top: None Side: EK-CoolStream SE240 radiator
Bottom: EK-CoolStream SE360 radiator Top: EK-CoolStream SE360 radiator Side: EK-CoolStream SE240 radiator The EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D MINI D5 PWM D-RGB is engineered to bring pristine aesthetics to your PC and to offer an all in one solution that includes a pump, a reservoir, with a simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry standard G1/4? threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned with the ports of other EK liquid cooling components like water blocks and radiators in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make to create a clean looking loop. It is able to support a total of 5 water cooling components. Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the case, the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D MINI D5 PWM D-RGB will fit seamlessly within the LIAN LI O11D Mini chassis. The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while a black anodized aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip contains XX digital LEDs and connects to the motherboard’s 5V header. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect. Reservoir: – Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 332x 77.5x 206mm – Reservoir volume: ~292ml – D-RGB LED count: 13 – D-RGB cable length: 500mm – D-RGB connector standard 3-pin ( 5V, Data, Blocked, Ground) Pump Motor Technical Specifications: – Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor – Rated voltage: 12V DC – Power consumption: 23W – Maximum pressure head: 3.9m – Maximum flow: 1500L/h – Maximum system temperature: 60°C – Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal – Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector Operational Regime: – PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100% – Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- The Quantum Reflection distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK standard radiators to achieve straight tube runs.
- Compatible only with Lian Li PC-O11D MINI version.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The Lian Li PC-O11D Mini case is only for showcase and it’s not delivered with the product.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
Rupture de stock
Livraison fiable - tarif fixe partout au Canada
Paiement sécurisé - Vos données sont protégées