Bykski Full Coverage GPU Water Block and Backplate for nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 AIC Reference (N-RTX4090H-X)
This full coverage block directly cools the video cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components, you can achieve great temperatures along with the ability to reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below factory temps.
The block is constructed of high-purity copper that is nickel electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high-flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi-block setups.
- Block Material: Nickel Electroplated High Purity Copper / Acrylic
- Backplate Material: Black Anodized Aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
- (Including but not limited to the following models)
- Compatible with GALAXY GeForce RTX 4090 Metal Master, NVIDIA GeForce 4090 AIC Reference, Gainward GeForce RTX 4090 Glare OC, AX-Gaming RTX 4090 X3W 24G, Inno3D GeForce RTX 4090 Ice Dragon Super Edition
- Please check over the entire PCB picture after narrowing your selection to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, please contact support for confirmation.
- Compatibility based on these circuit board designs only
- Fittings: G 1/4in. Thread
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
Acrylic, Aluminium, Copper