EK-CoolStream PE 360 (Triple Radiator)
EK-CoolStream PE is a high-performance computer water-cooling radiator which combines EK’s unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream PE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 40mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
– Copper fins
– 90% copper tubing (H90)
– Brass chambers
– Aluminum housing
Dimensions: 400 x 130 x 40mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~200mL
FPI: 20 (split fin)
Port threads: 2x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
– EK-CoolStream PE series radiator /w pre-installed G1/4 extenders
– flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
– flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irreparably damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected