EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB – Black (600-2200rpm) 3831109897621
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB is a 140mm high-static pressure computer cooling fan designed and built primarily for the highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. FPT series fans aim to succeed the EK-Vardar fans completely, as they improve upon many aspects while maintaining focus on excellent radiator performance. These fans feature an optimized and balanced performance-to-noise ratio on the wide operational range of the fan.
FPT fans feature a full frame design that doesn't allow air to escape outside the frame and thus achieve overall better static pressure. The new fan allows daisy-chaining, ultimately reducing cable clutter and easing cable routing through the EK-OmniLink, an 8-pin Micro-fit connector-based ecosystem. All the signal and power wiring for PWM and D-RGB run on a single cable and connector, which then utilizes a single cable to connect to the source.
FPT - Full Pressure Technology fan frame
Full Pressure Technology (FPT) is a full frame design that makes contact with the radiator, sealing it completely off and thus doesn’t allow air escape loss of static air pressure.
Rubber corners are implemented on both sides of the fan to reduce vibration transfer to the rest of the PC.
The EK logo on the frame is applied in two orientations so that the user can achieve the optimal logo orientation for aesthetic purposes.
The cable can be optionally moved over to the other side if it eases cable routing.
EK-OmniLink – allows daisy chaining of multiple fans, thus reducing cable clutter and greatly easing cable management. The Omni-Link ecosystem of interconnects will be greatly expanded in the near future, allowing additional benefits to users. It uses Micro-fit 8-pin connectors between products.
The EK-OmniLink design resolves the cable clutter issues of unifying the connection of multiple fans onto a single PWM and D-RGB header while still maintaining full flexibility if the user wants to remove a single fan from the chain. Other similar solutions on the market use interlocking mechanisms, which require the removal of the entire fan link if the user needs more room to tighten a fitting on a radiator.
FDB - Fluid Dynamic Bearing
A new motor with a Fluid Dynamic Bearing will significantly reduce noise, especially during low RPM operation. Operational friction is kept at very low levels even after years of service, unlike the traditional ball-bearing fans, which get noisier as time goes by. FDB fans can be mounted in both horizontal and vertical orientations without issues and reduced longevity, unlike traditional sleeve-bearing fans.
Innovative herringbone grooves are applied to the fan bearing that recirculate and distribute oil naturally between the rotor shaft and bearing to keep a stable and silent operation at high speeds.
D-RGB LED Performance Fans
The perfectly balanced milky-colored 7-blade impeller design is optimized for light dispersion and high static pressure operation while maintaining a low noise profile throughout the whole operation range of the fan.
Having the LEDs exclusively in the rotor ensures the maximum possible length of the fan blades and, thus, better performance. Under the motor hub, there is a total of 9 upward-facing LEDs ensuring optimal light diffusion in broad daylight as well.
One of the key features of the EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB fans is its simplicity as it uses standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB connectivity. Meaning it can be used with any standard 3-pin 5V addressable D-RGB controller or any of the popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (ARGB) header.
Key characteristics of the EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB fan are:
- High-static pressure / low noise profile – Unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Loop Fan FPT 140 D-RGB fan is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. Their design and construction are also very suitable for high-performance air coolers or as case fans for restrictive cases with dust filters.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly – Fluid dynamic bearings ensure a long lifespan while its wide RPM range enables silent operation in low-power idle scenarios and high performance during high-load peaks. Precise Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) for fan speed adjustment allows performance on demand.
- Full Pressure Technology – The effective square shape of the fan frame provides optimal performance in either pull or push regime without hydraulic losses, which ensures the optimal cooling capacity of your liquid cooling radiators.
- Standard D-RGB connectors – The EK-Loop FPT fan D-RGB lighting does not require any fancy and expensive additional controller for you to enjoy vibrant lighting effects. A simple 3-pin 5V addressable D-RGB connection for standard controllers or any popular D-RGB (ARGB) sync technology from major motherboard manufacturers is everything you need.
- OmniLink - The ability to daisy chain fan power, D-RGB, and even pump power across a single cable giving users the ultimate flexibility while reducing cable clutter. All the cables are flat ribbon style with no additional sleeving for an even better cable routing experience.
Mechanical and electrical specifications:
- RPM range: 600 – 2200 RPM
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Power draw: 5,5W
- LED power draw: 3W (0,6A)
- LED count: 9
- PWM duty cycle: 20-100%
- Shaft bearing: FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
- Bearing durability: 60000 hrs@ 25?
- Dimensions: 140mm x 140mm x 27mm
- Fan cable length: 120mm
- Fan connector: Micro-fit 8-pin connector
- Extender cable length: 500mm
- Extender connector: 4-Pin PWM Header and 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
- Max Air Flow: 118,01 CFM = 200,5 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 3,57 mm H20 = 35 Pa
- Noise Level: 44,56dBA (max. RPM)
- 1x EK-Loop Fan FPT 140
- 1x Cable extender (PWM+RGB)
- 4x Self-tapping case screws
Designed and engineered by EK Water Blocks in Slovenia - Europe
Made in China
- For best results, EK recommends using the CPU_FAN header as the PWM signal source for controlling the fan.
- The installed D-RGB LEDs are compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream aRGB controller via the 3-pin header.