Can't find the watercooling part to complete your order in one shipment ? Contact Us Here! We'll find it for you.
EK-Loop Vertical GPU Holder – Shifted
EK-Loop Vertical GPU Holder – Shifted is a steel mounting bracket that enables the user to mount the GPU vertically and show it off. Displaying your liquid-cooled graphics card or even the standard massive air cooler is something that has become more and more popular over the years. This unique aesthetic usually had an issue with the GPU sagging on one side and was a hazard to transport. Not anymore, as EK’s patent-pending mounting system allows this vertical GPU bracket to screw into two ATX motherboard stand-offs for unparalleled structural rigidity.
Made of 1-1.5mm thick black coated steel, the EK-Loop Vertical GPU holder – Shifted is keeping your hardware safe and immovable even during transport or installation of tubing and fittings.
PCI-E Riser Cable
The premium-quality PCI-E riser cable in this vertical bracket is 200mm long allowing plenty of leeways no matter how big your case is.
Case and GPU Compatibility:
EK-Loop Vertical GPU Holder – Shifted, unlike the regular version, does not require open-design PCI-E expansion slots. This means that even if you have horizontal bars between PCI-E expansion slots on your case, this bracket will work. Also, the minimum required to mount this vertical bracket is 6 expansion slots. The case also needs to be ATX compatible.
As far as GPU compatibility, any GPU with a 1 or 2-slot I/O shield design is supported. The height of the GPU cooler itself is irrelevant, but it is limited to a maximum of two slots for the GPU I/O shield.
EK-Quantum Vector Active Backplates are NOT compatible with this product.
The entire bracket is moved forward to allow additional space for the display cable to be plugged in. Each Shifted version will be delivered with a special angled 1.8-meter long Display Port cable that is DP 1.4 compatible.
– Riser cable length: ~200mm (with the connectors)
– PCI-E standard: 3.0
– Material: black-coated steel
– EK-Loop Vertical GPU Holder – Shifted
– Mounting mechanism with all the necessary mounting screws
– Premium PCI-E riser cable
– Angled Display Port 1.4 cable
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- This vertical GPU mounting bracket is not compatible with EK-Quantum Vector Active backplate series products.
- If you plan to use this bracket with a native PCI-e 4.0 motherboard and a PCI-e 4.0 compatible GPU, we strongly advise setting your PCI-E 16x to 3.0 in your motherboard BIOS to avoid any potential issues
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
There are no reviews yet.