EK- Quantum Kinetic FLT 240 D5/DDC Body D-RGB – Plexi 3831109822456
EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 240 D5/DDC Body D-RGB are pumpless stand-alone versions of the recently released Kinetic FLT combo units. This means the customer can attach his already owned DDC or D5 pump allowing for a more affordable upgrade process. This stand-alone unit does not include a pump!
EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 240 D5/DDC Body D-RGB features the new flat-shaped reservoir that revolutionizes the way you were thinking about combo units and loop building. Since 120mm fan mounting patterns are the most dominant mounting options inside PC cases these days, these new Kinetic FLT D5 combo units will allow greater flexibility for installation since they don’t require drilling of new mounting holes on your case.
A total of 6 G1/4″ ports allow plenty of tube routing options and extra ports for drain/fill valves if you wish to implement them. The reservoir is manufactured of premium quality acrylic material, machined to perfection, while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Alongside the reservoir is a black anodized aluminum cover under which the Addressable D-RGB LED strip is placed. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible “LED hotspots” as possible.
Compatible with popular D-RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the 5V marking on the RGB header.
– Size (HxWxT): 245x120x86mm (with the D5 mounting system)
– Size (HxWxT): 245x120x58mm (with the DDC mounting system)
– Capacity: ~265ml
– D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: 5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
– EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 240 PWM D5/DDC Body D-RGB
– Mounting mechanism with all necessary screws for 120mm fan hole mounting
– 4 × G1/4 Plugs
– 1 × Allen key
Made in Slovenia – EU!
- The pump is not included!
- Compatible with any D5 or DDC pump motor.
- The installed 3-pin D-RGB LED stripe is compatible with every major motherboard manufacturer and mainstream 5V D-RGB controller.
- Do not clean the acrylic tube with alcohol derivates or other solvents as the acrylic may crack!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected