EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB – Plexi 3831109825211
The EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB, a custom-designed water cooling distribution plate that serves as a reservoir, coolant routing, and pump solution. This “distro plate” is specifically designed to fit in the front of the Lian Li O11D XL case to provide an exquisite aesthetical showpiece and an advanced water cooling solution with a genuine D5 pump already installed. This waterway is also equipped with a unique physical flow indicator that gives a nice visual representation of the pump’s speed.
This water distribution plate comes with a very powerful yet silent, PWM-controlled authentic D5 pump. The goal was to make a product that has enough power to offer great reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise level down to a minimum.
Installing this distro plate in the front of the case, it allows for the placement of up to a 360mm PE 40mm thick radiator in the top, and a 360 XE 60mm thick on the bottom, together with standard 25mm thick fans.
The EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D D5 PWM D-RGB is engineered to bring pristine aesthetics to your PC and to simplify the custom water cooling loop routing process for beginner PC builders who are entering the hard tubing water cooling world for the first time. The distribution plate offers an all in one solution that includes a pump, a reservoir, with a simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry standard G1/4? threaded inlet and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is perfectly aligned with the ports of other EK liquid cooling components like water blocks and radiators in order to minimize the number of bends the user has to make to create a clean looking loop. It is able to support 1 CPU, 2 GPUs, and up to 2 radiators with a maximum size of EK-Coolsteam PE 360 in the top and an EK-Coolsteam XE 360 in the bottom.
Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the case, the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB will fit seamlessly within the LIAN LI O11D XL chassis. The integrated custom-designed flow indicator impeller is a nice aesthetical touch, but it also serves the purpose of indicating the speed of the pump. The flow indicator features a unique impeller body with a closed center and sloped impeller wings which prevent air from being stuck inside the indicator.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit while a black anodized aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip contains 28 digital LEDs and connects to the motherboard’s 5V header. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 215 x 68 x 472mm
– Reservoir volume: ~787ml
– D-RGB LED count: 27
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin ( 5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: 4-pin Molex- and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB
– 1x Allen key 2mm
– 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
– 5x Screw M3x8 7991DIN
– 2x Screw M3x6 ISO 7380
– 8x nickel-plated brass plugs
Made in Slovenia – EU!
- Using any radiator thicker than EK-Coolsteam PE and fans thicker than 25mm fans in the top of the case will make straight runs to the ports in the distribution plate difficult.
- The Quantum Reflection distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK standard radiators.
- Compatible only with the Lian Li PC-O11D XL version.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The Lian Li PC-O11D XL case is only for showcase and it’s not delivered with the product.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
Compatibility list for EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi