EK-Quantum Torque 2-Pack HDC 14 – Nickel 3831109824399
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
EK-Quantum Torque 6-Pack HDC 14 is a fitting multipack containing six EK-Quantum Torque HDC fittings. These are EK's premium 14mm hard-tube compression fittings designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic and PETG. With a non-intrusive, yet striking look, and with NO added branding at all. They can be complemented by interchangeable aesthetic color rings, and are an ideal choice for anyone and a perfect match with EK-Quantum series products. To make sure they are undamaged in transport, they are packed in a box cushioned in black foam.
EK-Quantum Torque series products received the prestigious iF Design Award. A robust and industrial aesthetic sets the Torque family apart by highlighting the precise manufacturing processes used to create them. In addition, enthusiasts can add a unique color ring to give a personal accent to the fitting line. The Torque family of fittings offers a secure and modular system of connections between liquid cooling components and tubing within a PC. Quantum Torque series products cover angled adapters, rotary and static extenders, splitters, G1/4" plugs, drain valves, fittings, and much more.
The locking ring prevents the solid tube from being pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring. The grooves on the outside allow for easier hand tightening. The compression ring has cutouts in the EK Quantum signature shape allowing for the colored aesthetic ring to be shown. The colored rings are available in many colors and are screwed onto the fitting before the compression locking ring. The aesthetic rings are sold separately.
The fitting barb and the compression rings are covered with a unique, high-quality nickel finish. Both are made of CNC machined brass and the seal is made by quality rubber O-rings.
The base fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with a 9mm hex Allen key pattern. It's highly recommended to use an Allen Key 9mm (purchased separately) to prevent skin damage to the fingertips while installing the fitting. Please, be advised not to use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage to other liquid cooling products! We recommend using the EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm) which is made to break if excessive force is used, thus preventing damage to more costly components of your loop.
These fittings are guaranteed to be compatible with all other EK Water Blocks liquid cooling products.
- Finish: Nickel
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
- Supported tube: 14mm OD
- The outer diameter of a fitting: 22mm
- Installed height: 15mm
- Compatible solid tubing: Acrylic, PETG, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel
Made in Europe - Slovenia!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated fittings! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing the solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of the freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The aesthetic rings are sold separately.