Can't find the watercooling part to complete your order in one shipment ? Contact Us Here! We'll find it for you.
EK-Quantum Torque Rotary 90° 3831109814505
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
EK-Quantum Torque (Adapter Fitting) - Nickel is a revolvable angled (90°) adapter fitting with G1/4" threads. In the form of a cylinder, it is very sturdy and there are zero movements in the revolvable joint. This Quantum Line adapter is made out of CNC machined brass with high-quality Nickel finish while the seal is made by quality rubber O-rings. It is an extremely secure and sturdy piece that will last for many future builds.
The adapter allows for connection of fitting with G1/4" threads to extend tubing possibilities in your water cooled system allowing for easier bends and better accessibility.
EK-Quantum Torque series products received the prestigious iF Design Award. A robust and industrial aesthetic sets the Torque family apart by highlighting the precise manufacturing processes used to create them. In addition, enthusiasts can add a unique color ring to give a personal accent to the fitting line. The Torque family of fittings offers a secure and modular system of connections between liquid cooling components and tubing within a PC. Quantum Torque series products cover angled adapters, rotary and static extenders, splitters, G1/4" plugs, drain valves, fittings, and much more.
- Material: made of nickel plated brass
* G1/4" BSP; 4,5mm male thread length
* G1/4" BSP, 6mm female thread length
- The outer diameter: 23mm
- Installed height: 31,5mm
- Sealed with high-quality NBR o-ring.
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated fittings! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
There are no reviews yet.