Can't find the watercooling part to complete your order in one shipment ? Contact Us Here! We'll find it for you.
Mayhems Pastel 250ml Water Cooling Concentrate MPR250ML – Red (EOL)
Mayhems Pastel™ Opaque Coolant™
The world’s leading and best selling coolant bar none for water cooling enthusiasts. This range of liquid coolants surpasses anything in the market place, with its outstanding colours and cooling power.
Mayhems Pastel™ range incorporates many differing technologies into one product, from dyes to Nanotechnology, and of course, a little Mayhems magic. It has a system working life of about three plus years. This is achieved by stopping dead any light that passes through the coolant and uses natural biocides that prevents anything growing in the coolant. No other coolant on the market place lasts as long and looks as good.
• UV Blocking Natural Biocide.
• Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards.
• Extremely long-life span, outlasting any other Coolant on the market at the present time.
• Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol.
• -8c freezing point.
• Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming.
• Boiling Point: up to 95°C (pressure dependent).
• Can be stored for up to five years, within in a cool dry environment at 25c.
• Made in the UK by Mayhems.
Before Using Mayhems Pastel range
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the loop. There must be an absence of bleach, biocide and anti-corrosive inhibitors. We recommend you flush your system with Mayhems Blitz Cleaning System before use. Mayhems Pastel has biocides and inhibitors included within the mixture.
Not For Use with Aluminium Radiators! Mayhems internal testing has seen severe issues with Aluminium Radiators and as a consequence, we do not support the use of any Mayhems Pastel Coolants with these Radiators.
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
There are no reviews yet.