EK-CryoFuel Blood Red (Premix 1000mL) 3831109813263
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
EK recommends the use of the filling bottle which is designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
- Low electrical conductivity
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- REACH compliant
- 2-year shelf time after bottling
- Color: Blood Red (transparent)
- Content: 1000 mL
- Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
- UV Reactive: No
- Neutral pH: 6 - 8
- Decomposition temperature: >65°C (>150°F)*
- Recommended use temperature range: 5 to 60°C (40 to 140°F)
- *Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature.
- Changing the coolant is strongly suggested at least every 12 months.
- Do not rinse the entire loop with distilled water. Instead, use the EK-Cryofuel Superflush solution.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar, etc. before the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- Except for radiators, flushing new water-cooling components is not suggested.
- Leaving any open ports in your loop can cause evaporation of the protective coolant additives.
- Opening ports does not help with bleeding air out of your loop.
- If there is a slow drop of the reservoir coolant level in the weeks after filling the loop, usually that is due to the air trapped inside the loop components (most commonly radiators) being replaced with the coolant from the reservoir. Top off your reservoir to ensure you have a reserve for the future.
- Before introducing a coolant of a different color to your loop, use EK-CryoFuel Loop Cleaner + Superflush.
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Shake before use!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.