EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X D-RGB
EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X is a Z690-based motherboard that is a result of a partnership of EK and MSI. It offers unparalleled cooling for the VRM section, top front-mounted m.2 SSD, and Intel® 12th Gen Core™ series CPUs thanks to its purpose-designed monoblock cooling solution. MSI’s world-class engineering team and EK’s industry-leading thermal engineers worked together to bring you the technology that will improve your liquid-cooled PC and enhance its performance. The EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X allows maximum performance without a noisy environment, providing you with countless hours of uninterrupted gameplay. And to top it all off, it also comes with an included EK-Leak Tester.
Its unique design, together with a monoblock that aesthetically blends in with it, is what sets this motherboard apart from the rest. The carbon fiber pattern is there to remind all hard-core gamers that pushing the limits is what gaming is all about. A powerful 18+1+1 smart power stage VRM provides stable power to the CPU, of which 18 75A SPS power stages are for the CPU core and one each for the integrated GPU and System Agent. The massive power delivery system allows for high overclocks and, by proxy, a great boost in performance for which the only downside is increased heat generation. This is where the EK monoblock kicks in, to cool down not just the CPU, but the power delivery system as well, also the newly integrated flow indicator provides instant loop operation and coolant flow overview.
EK-M.2 Active Contact Cooling
The massive copper cold plate is in direct contact with the top front-mounted M.2 SSD, providing active cooling to unlock your SSD’s full potential.
The cooling solution is integrated into the monoblock design, hence it does not require additional fittings or an intricate tube routing.
The cooling solution is tailor-made for the MSI Z690 CARBON only – this bundle takes out all the guesswork from finding the right monoblock for your motherboard. The included Leak Tester will ensure you make no mistakes during the assembly of the cooling loop, even if you’ve never dealt with custom loop liquid cooling before! On top of the free EK-Loop Leak tester, which is another $40 value.
All EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X owners are entitled to the premium customer service that EK provides for all its customers worldwide. If you have any questions, problems, or just want to get in touch, reach out to us through our dedicated support channel. Even if you are just now getting into custom loop liquid cooling, our kind customer support will gladly help with your initial steps if there are any uncertainties.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality CNC-machined cast acrylic glass material, partially covered with a carbon fiber style pattern. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The addressable D-RGB is controlled directly via the MSI MYSTIC LIGHT software. A black POM piece covers the lighting solution, removing any unwanted hotspots, and providing a more uniform lighting experience. The block is equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip that is compatible with the motherboard’s 3-pin 5V Rainbow header. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the Rainbow header.
The EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X is an EK-Matrix7 compatible product. The EK-Matrix7, a product raster that is bound to set a new standard. EK is adding a new dimension to PC liquid cooling, where the height of products and the distance between ports are managed by increments of 7mm. This improves product alignment and reduces the time spent planning the loop and bending tubes. Through the meticulous planning of our products, building a liquid-cooled PC becomes easy and fun, just like toy bricks.
– EK-Quantum MSI MPG Z690 CARBON EK X D-RGB motherboard + monoblock
– EK-Leak Tester
– User Manual
– SATA Cables
– WIFI Antenna
– Other Accessories
– Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket.
– DDR5 Support: Allows even faster data transfer speeds.
– Native PCI-e gen 4.0 offers twice the bandwidth of PCI-e gen 3.0 and ensures your GPU and storage run at maximum speed without bottlenecks.
– Enhanced Power Design: 18+1+1 smart power stage system, dual 8-pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost.
– MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strips.
– M.2 Shield Frozr: Both M.2 slots with Shield Frozr are built for high-performance systems and a non-stop gaming experience.
– Lightning USB 20G: Built-in USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 port offers 20Gb/s transmission speed, which is 4 times faster than USB 3.2 Gen 1.
– AUDIO BOOST 5: High-quality audio processor for the most immersive audio experience with direct stream digital audio support.
– 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use delivers a secure, stable, and fast network connection.
– Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation.
– Lightning gen 5: With up to 128GB/s bandwidth speeds.
- RAM modules are not included!
- Due to an immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for EK fittings.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block!
Out of stock
Reliable delivery - flat rate across Canada
Secure payment - Your data is protected
12th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket